Wednesday, September 12, 2007

 

Tamanna

I had been to Chak De recently when I saw an ad for Tamanna, a textile shop. It consisted of slide shows of females, flaunting their well toned bodies in an array of dresses. The ad finished off with the line, “The ultimate desire of every woman” :-O When you show an array of females and proclaim, “The ultimate desire of every woman”; I mean, I don’t know about a select few, but I can safely assume the majority’s sexual tendency. Showing good / sexy dresses and then saying that as a desire of women is okay. But this? Wouldn’t it have been better for the ad line to have been, “The ultimate desire of every man”, as in, a girl in Tamanna’s dress is sought after by the opposite sex. What say? :)

Labels:


Comments:
mapu next time watch the dress not the babes..prob will be solved :D
 
Thoughtful Sight eh?? ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?